Monday 10 September 2012

Indi Conspiracy?

I just had one of those confusing moments because I was looking up Indi on google and it came up with 'Indiana Evans' and I thought that must be her. I didn't click on any photos because from the thumbnail size ones it looked like Indi (blonde, beach-curled hair, big eyes) and I thought to myself "how awesome that her real-life name is the same as her Home and Away name!"

But then I went to the Home and Away official website and it said Indi's full name is Indigo Walker and her real-life name is Samara Weaving and I was so confused! Was there a big mistake? Had someone got it wrong on the official Home and Away website? Actually, no.. Apparently there was another character on Home and Away called Matilda Hunter who's real-life name is Indiana Evans. But they do actually look heaps alike!



Do you guys think they look alike? Is this some kind of Home and Away conspiracy?

3 comments: